We are a congregation celebrating, serving, loving and growing with God and each other by:
- Celebrating and seeking God’s presence in all times and all places.
- Serving the communities within and beyond the walls of this church.
- Loving, fun, fellowship, food and each other.
- Taking risks to grow in giving and faithfulness.
Our Core Values:
- Being a supportive and diverse community, welcoming all people in this community of faith.
- Growing spiritually by providing relevant and meaningful programs and worship to meet the spiritual needs of the congregation.
- Honoring our heritage as the first church in Shakopee and as Presbyterians.
- Showing love for God’s people through mission and giving.
Worship Service Sundays at 10 AM
Sunday School 8:45 AM – 9:30 AM
Women’s Bible Study Second Wednesdays of the month at 2 PM
For more events, please check out the events page.